Lead acetate (Pb3(AcO)2(OH)4)
CAS Registry Number®
No image available.
CAS NameLead acetate (Pb3(AcO)2(OH)4)
Cite this PageLead acetate (Pb3(AcO)2(OH)4). CAS Common Chemistry. CAS, a division of the American Chemical Society, n.d. http://commonchemistry.cas.org/detail?cas_rn=1335-32-6 (retrieved ) (CAS RN: 1335-32-6). Licensed under the Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International License (CC BY-NC 4.0).
Melting Point (1)75 °C
- (1) Hazardous Substances Data Bank data were obtained from the National Library of Medicine (US)
Other Names and Identifiers
Other Names for this Substance
- Lead, bis(acetato-κO)tetrahydroxytri-
- Lead, bis(acetato)tetrahydroxytri-
- Lead, bis(acetato-O)tetrahydroxytri-
- Lead acetate (Pb3(AcO)2(OH)4)
- Lead, subacetate